Tuesday, August 9, 2011

lowwww

Woman asking for divorce from her husband for his insistence on food preparation

"After the marriage lasted ten years, raised an Egyptian woman case before the Family Court, demanding that the khul 'of her husband, for his insistence on the preparation of food by himself during Ramadan. The wife said before the Office of the adjustments she became the wife of a suspended, because her husband does everything in the house by himself ".

"She said (before Ramadan, I leave him the responsibility of preparing food for me and our children, who have become not Atdhuqan any food only from his hands, but during Ramadan I asked him to devote himself to worship, and leave me jobs kitchen, and when that happens give Tflana for food that is prepared, pretext that I am not good at cooking, what I got embarrassed in front of my son). "

No comments: